Welcome, Guest

Flare Ups
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Flare Ups

Flare Ups 18 years, 6 months ago #147

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Been away for quite some time having every kind of flare up you could imagine. Symptom after symptoms kept coming at me, including a 3 day migraine the like of which I haven't had in 10-15 years. It looks like I may also have become allergic to the pain medication I have been on for over twenty years!
At long last I feel like I am coming out of it. How many times have I said that in the last 3-4 months. At least today I feel human and can sit at the computer again to check things out.
So if anyone else has had bad flare ups lately let me know, so I don't feel so alone
Bye for now
Kim
PS I will go and find something new to post from DocSarah
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.

Re:Flare Ups 18 years, 6 months ago #148

Hi Kim

Glad to see you back online, glad to hear you're feeling better!

Jamie
IT Geek-in-Residence
www.theaword.org

Re:Flare Ups 18 years, 5 months ago #171

• gmedic123
  • Fresh Boarder
kim,
i am sorry to hear of your flare ups but thought you'd want to know you are not alone!

when did it turn cool where you are? I swear this is a tigger- It turned cool here -S.C.-just the other day and i am having a horrible time with pain and swelling. My rings don't even fit! so, nope, you arenot alone...
best wishes G
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds