Welcome, Guest

Updated website
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Updated website

Updated website 13 years, 2 months ago #1001

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Many thanks for being patient while the website was updated and improved. I notice we also have the latest Forum update as well. (Never got use to the last one so feel I will need more lessons from Ann!)
Only got the latest blogs in BLOGS at the moment but hope to get one liners and links up soon.
Apart from all the other things DocSarah has given me to do (not a complaint, honest) I am going to revamp Serendipity. I originally created it to put in articles I could not put in any other category and it is the only place you would find an article written by someone other than DocSarah.
Prof Daymond was the only doctor article she allowed me to publish and she told me the other day he still see's Arach patients privately in the UK even to this day. (Oops should have said Procaine Infusion)
I also found an article called Spiders in your Spine - written a few years ago but still relevant. Only got a paper copy at the moment (thanks Vera) so will get that typed up ASAP:S
So all things being equal if body parts stop falling off, up or down should have it done in a weekB)
Kim
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.
Last Edit: 13 years, 2 months ago by Kim. Reason: another update
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds