Welcome, Guest

BIZARRE BUT TRUE
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: BIZARRE BUT TRUE

Re: BIZARRE BUT TRUE 11 years, 7 months ago #1159

• GeriGirl51
  • Fresh Boarder
Lately my lumbar spine feels like there is someone in there squeezing the daylights out of it. I shift positions but no help. Just a new symptom........never a dull moment with Arach!

Re: BIZARRE BUT TRUE 11 years, 7 months ago #1160

• 22bad4u
  • Fresh Boarder
Helen hi your not being a cry-baby, I'm 17yrs down the line and every day has been a struggle without respite. (ex Soldier so have a fight thru attitude to all this but after 17yrs it's worn me very thin) an only this March 2012, that I discovered Arachnoiditis and at no point has anyone ever mentioned this to me, only my own researching and doggedness have I found out about it and have finally an MRI since 1995 tomorrow 10th Sept 2012. so hoping at least confirmation and how far gone my condition is, albeit there's no cure but will help me get better management of the condition an not be stuck in this grey area "lower back pain syndrome the military seem to tar people with".

I do hope you get some respite and relief.

Regards
22bad4u

Re: BIZARRE BUT TRUE 11 years, 7 months ago #1161

• helen
  • Gold Boarder
Hi 22bad4u

Thanks for your message and sorry to hear your story. The DENIAL out there is so strong, we've paid our dues (and most of us are still paying....) and we get treated like the enemy! Wish you all the best for your MRI and hope you get a reputable Radiologist.

Best wishes Helen

Re: BIZARRE BUT TRUE 11 years, 7 months ago #1162

• 22bad4u
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Helen, Well I survived my adventure out to my MRI, 50 mile round trip an now have raging sciatica permiating down right leg an an throbbing beginnings on the left I just hope to hell they both don't go to full on assault manovers to the ankles. 1st line of defence initated an med to the hilt... So into the breach an on till morning an see what comes out the other end. it's days 3 an 4 when it really hits hardest with me, Still smiling nn.....
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds