Welcome, Guest

Guests, we need your input!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Guests, we need your input!

Re: Guests, we need your input! 11 years, 4 months ago #1203

• di
  • Fresh Boarder
Boo!

Sorry I've be away and no note to show for it either... meh!

You sound like that bottle of scotch was well needed and enjoyed Kim. Please get back soon or bring a note!

Hey Kev, I left a message for you on the other thread. Brrrrrrrrrr, it's too cold in your part of the world for me.
I'm a sunshine all year kinda gal.

gmak, you're having a bad time of it by the sound of things. I'm sorry to hear that and hope you can get on top of that pain real soon.

I'll call in when I'm able. My pain levels have been giving me hell so my Lyrica was increased by another 150mg. I'm taking it easy and not pushing myself because head spins seem the norm at the moment.

Take care, thinking of you.
Di ♥
Di ♥
The following user(s) said Thank You: gmak

Re: Guests, we need your input! 11 years, 4 months ago #1204

• gmak
  • Expert Boarder
Hi di having head spins starting yesterday. Feet hurt in closed in shoes? Neuropathic pain in feet causing pain in closed in shoes, anyone? Ideas? Walking & then you just sort of stagger like a drunk person, but you are not drugged or drunk? Balance issues? Pain so weird that you feel like you have to lean over @ waist, put head between legs & ook behind you, when standing? Assume boobs to thighs position when sitting? What is this? Also, di. Would you describe ketamine drip? Benefits? Purposes? Saw small clip from Canada, but no description? My hands are so numb, barely hold the nook color i work from. Having HARD time?! Take lyrica 150mg twice a day, baclofen 20mg 3×a day trying to take zanaflex, problems are mini blackouts? On 1 mg, rx says 4mg, any alternatives that your dr uses on you? Will try hard to come here daily, ok?Sorry. Having "bad turn"? If you are having above please comment, morphine not touching pain.

P.s. how much lyrica is max? Also, i take 150mg twice a day. Would it be better 75 four times a day?Anyone know how long each capsule last? Thanks, gmak
He sent forth His Word and healed them.
Last Edit: 11 years, 4 months ago by gmak. Reason: ps & lost nee message 3 times earlier & 2 now

Re: Guests, we need your input! 11 years, 4 months ago #1207

• kev
  • Expert Boarder
The feet pain is the worst for me, constantly there like getting injections every 4 or 5 seconds. Thankfully Pregabalin has it well controlled for now.

Re: Guests, we need your input! 11 years, 4 months ago #1208

• Blondie
  • Fresh Boarder
I just joined so I am new at this as well as researching AA. I have been searching for over 2 years for the cause of my weird systoms from multi back proceedures. Reviewing my OP reports a substance called Gelfoam used to stop bleeding during surgery caused me to research it. The literature on Gelfoam listed Arachnoiditis as one of the problems it causes leading me to check out Arachnoiditis. What an eye-opener and an explanation for all my problems. Now I need to find a doctor in the Denver, CO area that can diagnosis and treat the condition.

I look forward to gaining more information. Has anyone experienced sensitivity responses to implant metals after fusions? Did removing the metal help?
Last Edit: 11 years, 4 months ago by Blondie. Reason: additional info

Re: Guests, we need your input! 11 years, 4 months ago #1209

• gmak
  • Expert Boarder
Hi Blondie, check out Dr Scott Falci, Craig university hosp. Englewood, CO. He does tethered spinal cords & cysts that come from arach. www.craighospital.org/Left-Nav/Rehabilat...eurosurgery/DrFalci. There is another but have to gat the info. Hurting. To tub,hot water soak!
He sent forth His Word and healed them.
Last Edit: 11 years, 4 months ago by gmak.

Re: Guests, we need your input! 11 years, 4 months ago #1211

• Blondie
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you so much for the info on Craig hospital and Dr. Falci. Have you experienced their help or do you have additional info on the tethered surgery proceedure? This is my major problem, ie feeling like my back it "stuck" plus reactions to various foods and additives.

I will research this more and hope you are feeling better.

Thanks.....
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds