• Decrease font size
Welcome, Guest

Guests, we need your input!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Guests, we need your input!

Re: Guests, we need your input! 11 years, 2 months ago #1283

• gmak
  • Expert Boarder
Thank you rst, Great! Reading it now. Doing better with all neuropathy symptoms. Tell me about yourself please?
He sent forth His Word and healed them.

Re: Guests, we need your input! 11 years, 2 months ago #1284

• helen
  • Gold Boarder
Hi All
I'm not coping with my attacks as they are so frequent and horrific. I feel really strange and am very very distressed after them. My husband doesn't know how to deal with me! The cramps are inside my lumbar spine, outer and inner chest wall, neck/throat, face and head muscles. My brow is pulled down and my eyes into my skull. My legs feel crushed and my skin tightens all over my body. The attacks last between 24 and 48 hours. My worst to date was three and a half days.

If I move around a little, an attack follows shortly after.

Any advise on coping strategies would be helpful.

Thanks Helen
Last Edit: 11 years, 2 months ago by helen.

Re: Guests, we need your input! 11 years, 1 month ago #1288

• gmak
  • Expert Boarder
Hi helen, Im sorry to have lost touch. And im so very sorry for the attacks! My eyes/ vision
are/ is really messed up tonight & im struggling to see what i type to you ( pain meds or lyrica maybe?) My head aches. I miss you & will try to write more tomorrow, have loads to tell you. Praying for you still helen & i do have coping strategies that may help. Will share manana I know & understand about husbs that get so frustrated bc they cant help, see us lie about & mine gets grouchy. Hang on, dear one, winter will be over soon! Gmak p.s. i hope that you get this message
He sent forth His Word and healed them.
Last Edit: 11 years, 1 month ago by gmak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: helen
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds