Welcome, Guest

severe gnawing pain
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: severe gnawing pain

Re: severe gnawing pain 10 years, 5 months ago #1351

• gmak
  • Expert Boarder
Hi helen, Just a quick note to say that every neurological & cardiac department in the Texas Medical center now have stem cell centers & are researching & conducting some clinical trials i dont know how many. Heres what they are doing, harvesting fat from the same person for donor/recipient & this fat provides adult stem cells & they are injecting it into hearts, backs, etc & the cells are non specific & can become any type of tissue. Its not FDA approved & its only experimental but it looks like it might be one of those treatments that if you have enough money to pay for it you can get it. The few patient stories were from a private company doing this in Columbia. And a private company in Houston has now moved to mexico. Is it illegal in US to get stem cells? I saw a protocol from a private company in Panama & for spinal cord injuries,the patient gets a combo of stem cells from his bone marrow & donor cord blood injected intrathecally into spinal fluid. Doesnt this way sound risky for arach? Kind of like a blood patch or blood from surgery or traumatic tap that couldve contributed to where we are now!Good article.i
www.closerlookatstemcells.org/Top_10_Ste...Treatment_Facts.html
He sent forth His Word and healed them.
Last Edit: 10 years, 5 months ago by gmak.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds