• Decrease font size
Welcome, Guest

Court battles with doctors that people won
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Court battles with doctors that people won

Court battles with doctors that people won 5 years ago #3006

Hi.
Please help I need any info on any court battles with doctors and what was the awarded amounts?

I am from South Africa and there is no onnne to help me no groups no other people to chat to ?

This disease that I HAVE BEEN GIVEN IS BEYOND BRUTAL.

ADVISE PLEASE AND HELP

THANKS

Re: Court battles with doctors that people won 3 years, 9 months ago #3251

• calliope
  • Fresh Boarder
Right now this is only for US citizens, but may have info

Dear Friends,
(Important message from Derek Morrison)

Have you ever had the x-ray contrast agent known as Pantopaque used for diagnosis of spinal issues? Have you ever been told that you have Adhesive Arachnoiditis, or Chemical Induced Adhesive Arachnoiditis? If so, please read on.

As a victim of Pantopaque myelography myself, I am always seeking to provide other victims of this defective product important information about their legal rights, and medical conditions.

Many Americans who were injected with the x-ray contrast medium (dye) known as iophendylate (Pantopaque’s key ingredient), are unaware of the fact that iophendylate was developed and manufactured by Eastman Kodak (“Kodak”), in Partnership with the University of Rochester, many years ago. They are also unaware of the fact that Pantopaque survivors who not only believe that their injury was caused by Pantopaque, but also have been diagnosed to be suffering from adhesive arachnoiditis, could have legal claims for recovery of damages against Kodak, and/or other corporations involved in the manufacture and distribution of Pantopaque. Legal action has already been brought against Kodak and those other corporations on numerous occasions contending that they knew, or should have known, that Pantopaque was extremely dangerous, and defective for use as a contrast agent.

As part of my ongoing efforts to assist other victims of Pantopaque myelography like myself, I have recently become acquainted with Gary Meyers, of the Law Offices of G. Martin Meyers, Esq., in Denville, New Jersey. Mr. Meyers has indicated to me that his Law Firm in New Jersey has previously represented numerous Pantopaque victims, he is willing to represent additional victims of Pantopaque myelography on a contingent fee basis, and he is able to provide that representation to Pantopaque victims regardless of where they reside in the United States. Of course, the first step in that process would be an interview with Mr. Meyers, to determine whether you have a valid claim. If you are a victim of Pantopaque myelography, and you would like to discuss your own situation with Mr. Meyers, please contact me at the email address below, and I will provide you with his contact information.

Best regards,

Derek Morrison,BCW ADCW CTE ATSUM ADAP AWT

( This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it )

or Lori Verton ( This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ) if you would like more information.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds