DocSarah (who else)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: DocSarah (who else)

DocSarah (who else) 16 years, 6 months ago #662

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Updated the Front Page with a link to DocSarah getting her award
www.arthritiscare.org.uk/InyourArea/Sout...iamondJubileeawards. She's the one on the left with a big knife in her hand BTW
She has also been nominated for UK Arthritis Professional of the Year. Go for it girl.
I am going to change some of the \"more\" articles to have a dip into, over the weekend. Would have done today but.....
Need a clear head for that sort of thing:S
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.
Last Edit: 16 years, 6 months ago by Kim. Reason: Which picture

Re:DocSarah (who else) 16 years, 6 months ago #663

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
www.arthritiscare.org.uk/InyourArea/Sout...DiamondJubileeawards
Trying a new link. Ann tells me the last one didn't work on the Forum. It did on the Front Page!
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.

Re:DocSarah (who else) 16 years, 6 months ago #664

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
It worked Ann. I have had one of those weekends

Re:DocSarah (who else) 16 years, 6 months ago #665

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Good today tho', so can post tomorrow. That spine-health.com site you sent the link to me was really scary. Are people that naive? Got to get the Doc off the fence on this one. What do you think my chances are. Stop 'lurking' and answer me! I am going to try and follow up your links but everyone is in bed when I am awake. Well, true to form if you see me I am just \"thenevitt\" lurking myself and I so much want to post but would they want to listen? Thanks for the favourites buttons but I have forgotten how to get to pick up yahoo mail, never mind Hotmail. Terminal case, just stick to what I know. This website is still my baby, growing up!!
Kim

Re:DocSarah (who else) 16 years, 6 months ago #666

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
OK so I forgot about the two little men on the Start button which take me there. How much shame and embarrassment can someone cope with? Thank you Ann again. Alright so you put yahoo mail in my favourites. At least I remembered one star - go to groups and two stars to save to favourites. So now I can lurk with the best of them. Still don't feel like I should interfer and post tho'. Some of the posts are really so sad and remind me of the years I spent of the Telephone Helpline. Emotional Overload springs to mind. Can't go there again.
Looking forward to the Support Group meeting Friday and will post again.
BFN
Kim
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds