• Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: I am Back

I am Back 15 years, 2 months ago #767

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Well I think I am. It has been a long time since I felt well enough to post anything but Ann has kept me up to date. The lovely Jamie has improved my access again by putting a big magnifying glass on the screen so I can at least see the line I am typing.
I have got lots of new items to post on the website from DocSarah. An updated biog, and a New Year letter to you all. There is also an article on Sleep Problems - a bit dry and I am afraid I have been away too long, she has gone into Doctor speak again:S A lot of technical stuff and all referenced. There is a small bit on Pregabalin, DocSarah is interested in and an update on the questionnaire and parts two and three to come. So she has been busy while I have been ill.(Boring BTW - once they have eliminated the Big C it has got to be autoimmune so get on with it.
Give me another week and I should have the front page updated with losts of new stuff,
Bye for now
Kim
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds