(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: New Articles

New Articles 15 years, 1 month ago #772

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster

OK
I promised new articles and they are up there:(
It's just at the moment you have to go looking yourself. They are in Articles and then Latest Article.
Couldn't get the "links" to work so I could put them on the front page.
Questionnaire two up. Three nearly there and Four is a follow up in three/six/twelve months.
My pathetic plea to Jamie has fallen on deaf ears today (Liverpool drew at Home)
Try again tomorrow
Kim
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.

Re:New Articles 15 years, 1 month ago #773

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster

Finally managed to get the links up. It's easy when you know how!
If you find the lastest Front Page could be improved or any problems then contact me
www.theaword.org/index.php?option=com_co...ct_id=1&Itemid=3
DocSarah, herself, also wants to hear from you with comments on the Sleep article, Pregabalin and of course the all important questionnaires Hope you can help her out on that
Next project to get the Database results into a report format. I could send an Excel file to anyone interested. It's all anonymous of course. Sorry I haven't mastered online form filing yet but with my small eyeballs.....
Bye for now
Kim
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds