• Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Too tired

Too tired 14 years, 12 months ago #817

• bsweetie2
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm just about too tired to try to understand, to cope, and some days just to live. I feel completely defeated just trying to get test results let alone explanations of results.

My partner is so exhausted with my health problems, she has become so "matter of fact" about it I feel I can't talk to her about it anymore.

I had to retire from my job as a private practice of 25 years Clinical Social Worker in 2007. I finally worked up the courage to apply for Social Security Disability this year. I've always worked. Now I stay home and sometimes I keep the 3 grandsons for a couple hours a week after which I'm in such pain I can barely function.

I don't go out. I don't have or want friends...I don't have the energy to do the work of building/maintaining relationships. I don't sleep because of pain and muscle spasms.

There's so much more where this came from, but I'm sure you've all been there...got the t-shirt.

Thanks for the forum.

Re:Too tired 14 years, 12 months ago #818

• Catlover1
  • Junior Boarder
I can relate to your problem!! Too tired to bother about friends, visits to friends, or even phoning them!
And for looking after the grandchildren.......I only have a granddaughter aged 5, and I`ve have been watching her on Thursday afternoons since birth. But I find that I watch the clock and count the minutes the whole afternoon. And I go to bed the minute she leaves, I don`t bother about supper or anything, I just want to lie down and die. My husband knows that he has to take care of the rest on that day, I don`t have the energy left, and my pain levels are through the roof.
Keep well, Elizabeth
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds