Hallo Kevin,

This is my Homepage in Germany

arachnoiditis.pytalhost.de/

Good luck Marina or Libra

Re: AA 14 years, 2 months ago #898

• libra
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Kevin

that is with me the same. The time where AA-symptoms arose and pain-exactly as with you. Not for a long time sit, go, and to lie and becomes worse.
I have a friend in California, all Schwartz.Er also by Dr.Warnke was operated. He came to Dr.Warnke with a morphine pump and sat in the wheelchair.He has after seven days the hospital abandoned without morphine pump and on the legs.Dr.Warnke tries AA to stop. It is only briefly an improvement and then increases the pain again.
I am since 2008 at home and can not work.
None believes me except Dr.Warnke.Ich has no more friends and is only at home. I is in psychological my PC is the way after outside over concerning to be found, to those in search a way it goes like me.
In Germany no the illness does not know and here gives it concerning.
I am 51 years old.
I by Lyrica 15 kg in weight increased and got water into the legs and had it off to set.
Property also Jurnista 16mg get. That did not help.
A pain pump does not hilt me. I have one shunt to the Liquorregulierung in the spinal column in the lower back with discharge into the abdominal cavity.
My English is not good. I hope you can me understand.which Doc can help you?. What do you make at present?
good luck Marina or Libra

Re: AA 14 years, 2 months ago #899

• kev
  • Expert Boarder
Hello Marina, it seems operating on AA to try to remove the scarring is not worth the risk to me as many seem to get only short term pain relief then the pain returns even worse. I spend most of my time lying down on my bed with the computer next to the bed so i can use it with a wireless mouse and keyboard.

Your website is very good, i use google to translate it but i can understand some written German too. With such a large population in Germany there is the potential for there to be many AA sufferers living there, hopefully some will find your website.

I see you mentioned the morphine pump but have you heard about the spinal cord stimulator (SCS)? Here is a link to it: www.spineuniverse.com/treatments/spinal-...ation-risks-benefits

I have been offered it before but so far declined to take it.

Have you tried the older anti convulsant drugs like Carbamazapine? Some people also get pain relief from Amitryptiline.

Kevin

Re: AA 14 years, 2 months ago #900

• libra
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Kevin,

thanks for your answers and your assistance.
Do you have a family and children or are you alone?
Who treats you at this moment? From whom do you get assistance?
My physician means, which would not help with me a SCS probe. Therefore have I this shunt gotten. My headache was better thereafter. Now the headache is again bad.
I got a great many medicines and will already mean I physician will ask, what he says to Garbamazepin.
Amytriptilin I took and that me also helped, but that was again set off.

Thanks you if my homepage pleases and if you find left to me help could, then announce you please free of charge and there can you also directly on my homepage write.
I thank you much!
Marina or Libra

Re: AA 14 years, 2 months ago #901

• kev
  • Expert Boarder
Hi Marina, I live alone but have 2 children. I am not getting any treatment at the moment and just have to live with it.

Thanks i will register on your website and post soon.

Kevin
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds