• Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: FUSION !

FUSION ! 13 years, 8 months ago #960

• helen
  • Gold Boarder
Does anyone feel the fusion of organs and limbs?

Please let me know what you are experiencing - my body is driving me crazy

Re: FUSION ! 13 years, 8 months ago #961

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Not heard that kind of description before Helen, but different people do tend to describe pain and altered sensations differently. I remember Ann trying to explain this sudden pain which would flare up, from her breast bone right round to the side. Instead of trying to explain this every time it happened we decided to give it a name. We called it Doreen. So now all she has to say is cousin Doreen appeared yesterday and I would know exactly what she meant. Sometimes they could bring a friend, Walter or Matilda! (Please, I do not wish to offend anyone who has these names, Doreen is one of the names attributed to me. Her story is a sad and poignant one but also hilarious).
My problem is myoclonic jerks, however I will prod DocSarah to see if she has come across this.
You can't do those smiley things on a reply unless I got that right!
Bye for now
Kim
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.

Re: FUSION ! 13 years, 8 months ago #962

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Hi Helen
Doc so prodded but it is a weekend and Monday is a good day for her. Meanwhile check out
www.theaword.org/index.php?option=com_co...dipity&Itemid=48
Well DocSarah did own up to chocolate in her blog!
It's in - Serendipity - (if the link didn't work) a few articles I couldn't seem to place anywhere else!
It contains my dream article - Hospice for the Living - just a door you can walk through and all your bizarre symptoms will be believed. Where every discipline will work together to help living with arachnoiditis and chronic pain bearable!
That is why the 'strap line' on the front page says 'living with' not 'suffering with' arachnoiditis!
Have a good weekend.
Kim that works something else new I have learned!
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.
Last Edit: 13 years, 8 months ago by Kim.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds