Welcome, Guest

New Look Forum
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: New Look Forum

New Look Forum 14 years, 9 months ago #845

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Jamie has been at it again. We now have a replacement Forum from Fireboard to Kunena. He has also fully updated the Website to Joomla 1.5 it has added security and some new features.
Anyone who knows about HTML/PHP/CSS code, oh and SQL's might understand but it way over my head. The only thing I understood was that he used a new Captcha to stop spam.
We might have lost a new member signing on as he did it in between the three to four days Jamie put the website and forum on his local machine, fixed everything and put it back again. He has emailed him and I hope he does get back to us
Apparently there are some new features on the Forum so that will be an Ann job for me.
Hoping that DocSarah is feeling better soon but she has joined Facebook as my friend. Now Alex (grandson) joined me up and he even started a pain group but sorry I still don't know how to get there or what to do. He shattered his left arm a couple of weeks ago so should have plenty of time so show me!
Any problems you have with the website let me know
Bye for now
Kim
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.
Last Edit: 14 years, 9 months ago by Kim. Reason: typo's
The topic has been locked.

Re:New Look Forum 14 years, 8 months ago #851

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster

Apparently we have been updated again. Jamie has had the weekend to update the website to a new version and these Capture things. Haven't seen them myself but might sign on with Alex's computer to see what happens.
Need Ann back home please
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds