Interesting Links
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Interesting Links

Interesting Links 16 years, 9 months ago #587

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Coming soon from Ann! Watch this space.
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.

Re:Interesting Links 16 years, 9 months ago #594

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
OK I lied!!
This is Wimbledon and I have yet to see a match all the way through!
Miss the womens final tomorrow promoting the website at a festival.
Ann has and does send me links that I can delete or keep depending on how useful they are.
There will be some links that I don't agree with but will be posted, with a rider, we don't agree. Did you spot the fruedian slip? I and we juxapostion when it suits me? I am good at that. After a couple of weeks I will post them to Links on the main website page and get Ann to post new. Anyone got a better idea?
Some may be links to 'groups' where you have to sign up and I think I finally managed to go on Yahoo Groups as 'thenevitt' and I thought I had posted but never found my way back again!
I/We (there it is again) are only interested in information links. There is no Doctor Bashing, Political rallying or negative behaviour on this website and neither will there be on this Forum.
I/We are not interested in want you had for lunch, your pets name and antics or your life history and never about attacking other members.
Information is Power and that is what I/We can give you - Information. I/We don't know it all but you can pass that on.
Can't promise to do anything now until Monday.
PS Doc emailed is getting better so here's hoping:
Kim
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.

Re:Interesting Links 16 years, 6 months ago #643

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
www.webmd.com/news/20070910/reports-of-adverse-drug-effects-up
ann found this and I find interesting

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds