Ketamine
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ketamine

Re:Ketamine 16 years, 10 months ago #592

• kev
  • Expert Boarder
Aly,

Thanks for your reply and sorry to hear of your experiences with this drug. It looks as if Ketamine is a little too unstable for our needs.

Re:Ketamine 16 years, 10 months ago #593

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
This is an article on the site given to us by Prof Daymond. Still not saying I agree
www.theaword.org/index.php?option=com_co...71&Itemid=48
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.

Re:Ketamine 16 years, 9 months ago #596

• suespoems
  • Junior Boarder
Hi Kim
Just read your message about the groups The msn groups are easy to use your a member of my group are you having problems getting in? if so let me know and I can help you I won't post the link here without your permission but you are still a member of my group and all you need to do is click on the link and then go to the general board to post.I did try to email you as I was concerned about you but it got sent back to me \"lol\" it would be great to have your company and I would love to help you understand how to use the my msn group so just shout I don't mind at all.
Take care!
Love & hugs Sue x

Re:Ketamine 16 years, 9 months ago #605

• Kim
  • DocSarah's Webmaster
Hi Sue
Sorry, Sorry, Sorry. I think I am kimnevitt@something but don't know what.
Emails get back to me via This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it or This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
You have permission to do what ever you want to with my emails. It is just I am not very good at this 'posting'. I think there is a button somewhere:whistle:
I have grandchildren who could 'ring roads round me' over this but I don't get it!!
I am coming out of a bad muscle spasm and a keyboard which wanted new batteries!!
My computer upstairs is not talking to me so I can't practice.
So Sad is my life but I keep trying:)
Just about learnt about this forum but it is all going to change at the end of July with a brand new update! Need some more training. Help Jamie!!
Bye for now
Kim<br><br>Post edited by: Kim, at: 2007/07/20 03:31
NEMESIS - goddess of indignation against and retribution for, evil deeds. Apparently regarded as an avenging or punishing divinity - I wish.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds